Come on, let's see if you can match my pain!

You're in pain???

Nah. : D I'm just joshing 'ya.

...Though I do have a feeling that I will be any second now. O_O

: D Okay, let's get started:

Today, Jan, 22, 2009 was a brutal day. D: BRUTAL! And you know why? Because I had to go through finals. Here is a brief summary of my horrendously horrific day:

AP History- 100 or so vocab words that I had to memorize and to top the cake 50 more multiple choice questions. The day before I had to write a F.R.Q. Yea!
Talk about a punch in the gut!

AP English: 3 essays. Yes, 3! That means 5 paragraphs for each one. One on the play Death of a Salesman, another one that was on the style of the short story Young Goodman Brown, and another one about identity using examples from the many other stories I had read in the last months.

The style one was the hardest because it had to explain how the style of the story, Young Goodman Brown, helped to bring out the intentions of the writer, you know the ideas? : D This is my outline

:D 1- Introduction to topic. (Brief...)
:D 2- Allegory and the use of it.
:D 3- Diction and the use of it.
:D 4- How this helped with the ideas that the author tried to tell the reader of. (What?)
:O 5- Conclusion

^o^ I think I failed...

Tommorow my classes are as follows: AP Physics, Algebra, and Adv. Finance.

How about "Good luck, ValiantSongPerson!" Yea? D:

OH! From my previous journals you probably know that I have been trying to get the book Brisingr, right? I mean who couldn't remember everything I have ever typed down, RIGHT? Cha. *nods* So I finally got the book!

I was at [insert bookstore here] and I saw two Brisingr books. A used one and a brand new one. The used one was $6 dollars less, but either way do to my picky ways when it comes to books I got the brand new one.

Yea, so what if I treat my books with the same care I would treat my own self, huh? Those things cost me money! D: AND MY MANGA! You can't imagine the times I get the request: "Can I borrow it, PLEASE!"

"NO! NO! NO! YOU IMBECILE! YOU CAD! YOU OAF! YOU IGNORAMUS! It's mine!" It's part of my stinken collection, curse it all! I've seen those snots go around with their manga. They treat it as if they were handling a football. Hitting people with it. Bending it (you can bend a football?). Throwing it at the ground. And then yellowing the pages because they handle it with their grimy little hands. D: It's disgusting! I would never in my life treat a book in such a manner. NEVER! I believe books should be respected. *nods*

*wipes forehead* Woo! Well that was a mouthfull. Sorry about that, kids. Got a little overexited there. Haha. Anyways continuing with the topic of books in a less violent way here is my current reading list:

1.) Dracula by Bram Stoker.
2.) Emma by Jane Austen

Yea, I'm trying to get into the Classics now. :D They're great. But you know what I really, really, REALLY want to read. Paradise Lost by John Milton. I don't know why but it seems to me like an incredible book and I have yet to read it! That and The Jungle by Upton Sinclair.

I recently read The Joy Lucky Club by Amy Tan and it was very poetic and great writing so I highly recommend it.

Anyways, I'm tired now. So, feel free to comment or whatever. Come on, go on, little one, comment about what a totally WIERD and FREAKY journal this was. I won't blame 'ya.

......<(-_-)>......
January 23rd, 2009 at 03:28am