Meeting Steve from Mindless Self Indulgence,Mosh Pits,Fights and over all a good night.

Hey Guys,
So last night i went to the Kerrang tour,
It was hard getting there,as we went on the bus into town.But at the last minute two of my other friends decieded that they wanted to come also.So there was;
Me,
Hayley,
Jess,
Grace,
Emma,
Ben and Dan on the bus!
It was really funny as we met two 16 year old boys on the bus and they promised to show us were rock city was if we went to see there band play next friday.We pinky promised!!!

Everyone on the bus was laughing at us,or it might have been that everytime someone got on the bus we had a group discution about Grace having Crabs! (She doent really).

But we got there at about 6.00pm and the line was Massive.
But in the line we saw Steve from MindlessSelf Indulgence!!
He sighed my leaflet that the boys gave us on the bus.And he also sighned my friends arms.
I had to line up again when we got in becuse my two friends,eema and grace didnt have tickets.But anyway when we did get in there it was just intime to see black tide preform.
Then for Dir En Grey we went right to the front to see them,Then we moshed all night to Bring Me The Horizonn and Midless Self Indulgence.

I have Brusies and cuts on the legs as it was really,well how do you discribe a mosh pit?
Moshy ?
I dont know but i got hurt and i met some other nice guys that helped me of the floor.But he had a girlfriend that got jelous and slapped me.So i hit her back then she got pulled out!
That made me laugh alot.

Then i got a MSI T-shirt outside,its not the real thing but i had no money left rom £30.
So then we had 8 people in the 7 seat car!
Its aganist the law but thats just the way it ended.
So it was over an awsome night!!!!

On Sunday i should be going back to Rick City with Dan to see Cobra Starship.It all depeneds weather my mum will let me.Im only 14 so im not sure,but Dans 16 so that should count for somthing.

Well anyway i really need to get on with my OCR assey thing now.
Peace and Love
Lauren x x
January 23rd, 2009 at 10:42am