OH MY FREAKING GOD

IM DONE WITH WEB DESIGN!!!! NO MORE MRS PERKINS
*gasp*
TIME TO PARTY
WHOOO
you have no idea i mean really. that class was so horrible. I would have gone insane if kirsten wasnt in there. Luckily i can get on here during the period. So yeah. Im leaving at 10 to go home. gonna call kirsten and be like BITCH WHERE WERE YOU and then she will be like HO DONT CALL ME A BITCH! Its a routine trust me. I wasnt surprised one bit that she didnt come to school today. She hates this class so freaking much. Dont get me wrong. I hate it too. But i would very much like to PASS the class so i dont have to fucking take it again. That would really suck. So yeah as you all know, i left my usual twilight family. I am known as Angela now because Rose Hale welcomed me into her family with open arms. hahahahahhah. i just liked the way that sounded. But yes it is true. BUT that doesnt mean i dont love my old family. I just cant handle the drama anymore. Holy crap this is a really long one. AHHH. haha so yeahh im going to go home after this, and go over to tiffanis at noon and talk to robert on skype. I really am starting to like him since garrett totally shot me down. So yeah okay thats pretty much it for me today. Bye yalls. Leave comments. Go to Dance Kirsten Dances' page and read her stories. They are amazing. Bye loves!
January 23rd, 2009 at 02:32pm