hey people who like to listen to me ramble on

Well last night I did not get to use my dad's laptop because it's only for work :( and the laptop that my brother and I used to share has cralwed into a black hole some where; because I don't have it and he says he doesn't either. So last night kinda sucked I had to stay up stairs when some of my relitives came (the ones on my dad's side). So I read, played guitar, sang, wrote, and watched tv. So over all it was a pretty boring night, for me but down stairs there was laughing, screaming, and poker playing. It was my dad's turn to have poker night. The one time my Mom says she wants to go down stairs and be social is the one time I'm suck up stairs because I'm sick. Anyway I am hoping on posting more stories soon and poems, maybe even the lyrics to a song I have been working on. Once again I am going to thank people for reading my poems and leaving such great comments and thanks to any one who welcomed me here, also thank you people who read my stories. If you read my stories please message me or leave a comment telling me if I should stop writing it or if you like it and want more chapters. Once again thanks to you all love ya!
xoxo: Harley Adams
January 25th, 2009 at 05:58pm