A slow down in story updates

I have a bit of bad news for my story readers. The next two months for me are going to be pretty hectic with work as I'm trying to complete my final qualifications to be a proper Child Care worker.
It's been a long and tiring process but I can finally see my certificate on the horizon but to get a firm hold of it it's going to mean nuckling down and working my ass off over the next month or so.
Unfortunately this will also mean that until I get the work done I am going to have to substitute the time I spend writing stories for spending time on my work :(
This obviously means that updates will slow down a bit over the coming weeks. I will try my best to update at least once a week as I will still give myself some time on the weekend to write my story. I just hope that my readers will bare with me and be patient - although if the worst comes to worst I am 7 chapters ahead of you guys and I could just narrow the gap between my updates and yours! We'll see!

Anyway, keep an eye out for updates and I'll be back with you fully by the end of March (Hopefully) and I will finally finish For Reasons Unknown and get started on my next story which I've already got 15 chapters written for....
January 27th, 2009 at 08:43pm