Stalker-ish Guys, New Stories, and Story Recommendations

Hey ya'll!

Soooo... How's life? Good, can't complain? Well, I can. There's this friggin guy at school and he's like a STALKER! He asks for my number everyday and he's always trying to hold my hand or put his arm around me. He's always staring at me and flirting and it's really annoying!

Anywayz, I have been having lots of story ideas. I've been posting more often, as you hopefully can see.

When She Cries is my biggest inspiration right now. I am really going to get that going before I do much of anything else.
If You Were A Man is my one and only one shot. I got random inspiration for that and went with it. And yes, I love Beyonce. I wanted to bring that particular story to your attention because I would love to have more comments and such on it.
My Cinderella Story is going to start, I promise. I just had major writer's block right after I started it.
The Trouble Is Unloving is almost finished and I want to get it done. It's only got one, maybe two more chapters, depending on how long I make the next one.
Watch Over Me: I want to know how many people actually want this story right now. I won't be deleting it, but I will slow it down if no one really wants it. Comment or message and let me know.
Comment and tell me which stories you really want.


Again, please pray for Manny (Mehenoor) and I. I continue to thank her for everything she's done for me, but we are both going through hard times. Thanks to you who are praying.

Story Recommendations:
Take Me Home
Shattered Worlds (the sequel to What I Go To School For)
What I Go To School For
Tell Me Something I Don't Know (The sequel to Tell Me How, How You Love Me Now)
Tell Me How, How You Love Me Now
There are more, but these are my faves.

Songs that rock:
Thinking of You by Katy Perry
One of The Boys by Katy Perry
I'm Yours by Jason Miraz
I Only See You by Benton Paul
Just Dance by Lady Ga Ga
Untouched by The Veronica's
Lovebug by The Jonas Brothers
Invisible by Taylor Swift
Good Directions by Billy Currington
Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolph
Honky-Tonk-Budonkadonk by Trace Atkins
And more...

Okay, I am done.But consider everything that I have said please! And thanks for your support guys!
January 29th, 2009 at 11:27pm