FREEDOM

FREEDOM

Freedom is a topic of great debate and is a difficult subject to define and even harder to grasp. Spiritual freedom is one of the many manifestations that freedom can take and is one that can lead to “true freedom”.
It is a common misconception that freedom is an almighty illusion created by man to allow himself an excuse to blame his unhappiness on not having freedom instead of blaming the real problem- himself. However, the real illusion is that you are not free, NOW.
Spiritual freedom is the allowance of “being able to express one’s thoughts or to live according to one’s outlook” It is argued that if we were all to live our lives by this then we would have people murdering others or breaking the law in significant ways but this is not so because it is human nature for people to value human rights and the vast majority of people do not wish to live their lives in such a negative way.
In order to obtain spiritual freedom several needs have to be obtained. First of all we need to realise what it is we really want in our lives. We then need to let go of this preconceived notion that we must have the approval of every single person in our lives, also it is well worth noting that we cannot make everyone in our lives happy, nor should we, it is not our job to make everyone happy. Only you can make you happy. It is this fear of judgment that is the major problem that prevents us from being truly happy and thus preventing us from becoming truly free. It should be realised that fear is only an acronym False Evidence Appearing Real.
For one to grasp the concept of freedom one must realise that “we each live in our own universe”, a universe that we have each created for ourselves. It is designed so that our each individual universe supports our own ideas and beliefs. Our own minds do not focus on what we do or do not want but what it is we focus on the most and because the general population focuses on what they do not want it creates a viscous cycle that draws in more and more of what we do not want preventing us from becoming truly happy and therefore we cannot obtain true freedom. So in order to gain this freedom we must first shift our awareness. Once we do this we can focus on what we really want in our lives and then we can become free. If you focus on what you want you will draw that to you. Like attracts like.
“Our minds cannot tell the difference between a powerfully imagined reality and a physical happening reality”. Why? Because there is none. Once this is realised we begin to understand that can have anything we want, we can have everything that makes us truly happy, materialistic or otherwise. Once we have obtained this happiness we have obtained freedom in ONE of its purest forms. “Live these principles and you will be practising reality. Practise reality until you overcome the illusion. It is only an illusion that you are not free, now!”

IF YOU DISSGREE WITH WHAT I AM SAYING COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW AND WHY AND IF YOU DO AGREE COULD PLEASE TELL ME WHY ALSO.
THANKS
-Dyl-
January 30th, 2009 at 11:38am