Attention

Hello all!
Well as you can tell I have been very slow on updating lately. That is because I actually do have a social life! I know it is scary, I'm still trying to get used to it myself, but you can blame that on the lack of updates. Any way, I figured that I will explain this to people, so hear me out before you try and slit my throat.
First of all, I have 87 subscribers Hope and you have no idea how happy that makes me, so thank you.
Second, *shifts eyes from side to side* please don't kill me. But I am going to put all my stories on hiatus until I finish Hope. Yes, that does also mean Forgive Me For I Have Syned. It will not be on hiatus forever like I did to Scream to the Silence, which I am re-writing to anyone concerned about that.
Thirdly, I just want to say that I am disappointed, *takes motherly tone* I have not gotten any comments for a while and I am beginning to think that you guys don't love me any more *tear*. And yes, I am a comment whore and though I do not run off of them, I do like thanks for my hard work, even though if nobody ever read my stories I would still continue writing just because I can't stop.

But that is about it, just wanted to let you all know what was happening and not to expect anything on any other story until I finish Hope. So thank you to all my readers and just wanted to say that I love you guys and that you are always free to send me a message about something or a comment and I always try to respond.

Love you,
J.R.
February 1st, 2009 at 04:01am