Team Anti

JOIN THE BLOODY CLUB!
Image
It's an anti-Twilight club.
MassRomantic : The president of this shindig
Me : Vice president, Secretary of Book/DVD Burning
Katie (KissTheStarsWithMe) (Ambassador of The Novel, Disbander of Team Edward/Jacob/Mike/etc.)
Jory (wahhBAMM) (Head of the Public Speakers)
Joey (arwen103) (Press Secretary/Advertiser for the Club, section: World/Knocks the senses back in to the minds of confused girls)
Jessica (Kablam) ( Fan Girl Harasser/ Head of Picket Making and Protesting Outside of Anywhere that Sells this Crap.)
Aria (HerGroupOfNobodiesxX) (Thinker of reasons why Twilight is one of the worst pieces of literature ever. See her for details.)
Joyce (Maesaysdance) (Secretary of Defense...5 feet of pure Twilight hate.)
Danelia (disco.lemonade.) (Head of Rehabilitation Council, and Selector and Educator of True Literature to Rabid Fangirls)
Kelsey (Titanic Princess.) (Head of Vampire/Werewolf Hatred Department)
Carly (break.my.bones) (C.E.O. of Please Get A Life, Inc. and Twilight Is Not That Awesome (TM))
Dylan (Eternal Sunshine) (Head of the "This is What You Call Literature?" Department and Member of the Insulting Squad)
Mariah (MxAcid) (ANTI Activist, and Chairman of People who Read REAL Vampire Novels)
Angel (xXShamelessXx) (Head of the Department of "Whiney Girls + Sparkling Vampires = Complete and total destruction of all great literature)
Lucero ( Lieutenant Colonel of the Army Against Team Edward/Team Jacob Fangirls)

There are only two requirements in the club: ahate dislike of Twilight,
and you have to tell everyone about new members.


So, I moved it here. It was taking up too much room on my profile.
February 4th, 2009 at 02:29am