A Smile Is Worth A Thousand Sands.

... On the face of this baby. It sure is fun to smile and laugh, you know.

Urm, this journal has no real relevance. I was just sorting through some pages while bopping my way through Blur albums and some decent rap mixtape (sounds all very cosy really), which I wrote my internet links on, and I was merely in the process of bookmarking all of them back onto my favourites after my computer had to be rebooted.

Instead of doing my College work. Hrm.

Anyway, I discovered alot of lost gems for websites/etc. during the process, some of which I had completely forgot about. This journal is mainly for my own shallow purposes, but if you've got a spare half an hour or more, take a glance at them; You never know, you might stumble across something you actually find interest in. I also provide an annoying running commentary every inch of the way - Aren't YOU lucky, eh? These are some links that are and have entertained me while I've been away online:

F' You, Penguin
An amusing blogspot that is updated daily, which questions why some animals have to be so freakin' cute all the time.

theopteryx's Art Journal, and SchneeFlocke Gallery
Art blogs are a weakness, okay. I like people who can draw, and post it on the internet for all to see.
The first link has more Bandom art, and the artist is very, very friendly and talented in her own right. The second link is pretty mindblowing - she does alot of general art and there are some amazing pieces of Gorillaz fanart dotted around here and there, too. She's definitely an artist worthy of some homepage counts.

asofterworld
Mmm. This site makes me feel warm. Inside. My underweeeear.

THIS EDITORIAL
This is a Gorillaz-centric piece of text made by a G-U forum dweller, but you don't have to be a fan to make sense of this. You will also cry of laughter - I know I did!

10 Chick Flick cliches you won't find in 'He's Just Not That Into You' trailer.
I just found this. The trailer for this makes me want to actually see the film now; it's a good laugh.

Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series.
Ahaha, okay. Horsie890 introduced me this series a couple of weeks ago and I have watched every episode at least twice or more. An hilarious edit of the original Yu-Gi-Oh episodes. I used to watch this show!

Blurcast.
Where I (used) to watch lots of Blur (and band member-related projects) vidoes and visuals. I could find any specific interview or live performance I wanted here.

Ah well. That's it. I'll probably updated as the days and weeks go by. Have a great day.
February 7th, 2009 at 02:56pm