2009 My Personal Music Heaven!

That’s right, 2009 is goanna be my personal heaven of music. It all started yesterday. I was skipping through a bunch of you tube video’s of the Grammy award from last Sunday. And there they were, BLINK 182, saying that they’re back. That’s right people, Blink is Back! (h) This year they will make a new album and are planning to tour again.

After I totally freaked out, I stared to think. Blink wasn’t the only band bringing good news for 2009. Green Day announced that their new album ( 21st Century Breakdown) will be released in May 2009. When was the last time we heard of those guys? Maybe 4 years ago or something?

Now lets move to the next band. My Chemical Romance. They will release their new album in 2009 too, right? I’m actually not sure about that but correct me if I’m wrong. I have been a big fan of this band until TBP came out. Don’t get me wrong, that album is awesome but for my feeling MCR changed and I didn’t like so much. I guess I was just jealous that I had to share “my” band with a lot more fans. Oh well, what I actually wanted to say is, that with their new song ( or actually a cover song from Bob Dylan) Desolation Road and the video of the song, I’m so excited for their album to come out! Yes, and I know that the song is for the Movie Watchmen, so don’t bitch at me about that, please? ( btw, anybody else exited to see Watchmen? Dude, Jeffery Dean Morgan is in it!)

But back to where I was. The best I saved for last…………………… MUSE IS MAKING A NEW ALBUM!!!!! They’re trying to get it released at the end of the year. Muse is my favorite band ever, and because it took a while for them to release Black Holes and Revelations I was a bit scared the next album would take a long time too. Thank God , it didn’t! So a new album means a new tour means I’m getting a change to see them live!!!!!!!!

Now I’m only hoping that someone will offer me free tickets and a free ride to the Rasmus concert here in the Netherland and 2009 would be my perfect music year. Nah, I guess I’ve to keep dreaming about that. But even without that 2009 is still my personal music heaven!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys, take care! <3

Nienke
February 10th, 2009 at 07:19pm