Journal Entry: Silly Boys

Ok, so this journal is yet again about a boy...but what can i say? i cant resist them. :P

anyway, hes really cute, and he likes music, and he makes me laugh, and he even talks to me!!! although, he sorta does this thing where he is all annoying, and he hugs me, and puts his arm around me, and its supposed to be all joking and stuff, but to be completely honest, i dont mind it that much. :)

it may seem like he totally likes me back, but im really not sure, because he does this with one of my other friends as well, and a bunch of guys do this to me and MLE. and its really strange, and i think that they just do it cuz they have no lives, but it bugs me that they dont just make fun of us in an obvious way.

also...so i always knew that guys did this, but i thought that it was just like in movies and crap, but no. it happens to girls like me too. god, doncha u just hate it when guys stair at ur butt??? i mean, sure, its nice that someone notices, but its sorta creepy too... idk, its ok, ive got a nice butt. (jk, lol, sorry...weird.)

anyway, i talk to him more, and i dont squeal as much when he puts his arm around me as when some of the others do it, but i dont think that he gets the message.

and all of my friends say that he likes me, but im not really sure if this is true. also, he was going out with one of my friends....so i would feel so bad if i went out with him, cuz...ya. but she says that their still friends, and he like tells her everything, so idk.

i really just want to find out if he likes me or not, this would make this so much easier. geeze.
everyone are such wimps, cuz no one ever tells the person that they like that they like them. and i know that i do this too, but still, grr. stupid boys. :(

anyway, thanks for reading all of my ranting. tell me if u have any boy advice. :)

<3
Carlisle
February 12th, 2009 at 05:41am