My Heart Is Beating From Me

I am standing all alone. Please call me only if you are coming home. Waste another year flies by, waste a night or two. You tought me how to live.

Green Day; they have been my major influences and heroes for the past 4 and a half years, and I'm going to say, that it has been the best damn 4 and a half years of my entire life. They've made me into who I am today, and saved me from all of the nasty shit in the real world that goes on out there. They tought me how to not give a shit if somebody talks shit about you behind your back, they showed me how to be a fucking minority and stand up for what I believe in. They're the best damn band that has ever been created on this shit-hole planet that we call our Earth. They went against talking about politics on September 21, 2004. When American Idiot came out, and showed our ex-asshole President, George W. Bush, who's fucking boss and how much of a dick he is. They pulled it off, and sold over 10 million copies of that little peice of Heaven along with it. Tell me, what band would go to New Orleans with their families, and build a fucking house after Hurricane Katrina, and donate thousands of dollars to that fund along with it? Green Day.

Billie Joe Armstrong; okay so. He's pretty much an angel on Earth. His voice his beautiful, his hair is lucious...which ever color it may be that month, his lyrics are fucking inspiring, and his generosity is huge. He's litterally my number one hero in my life, who I look to in every way possible. Being able to not give a damn about anything, is just great. Being able to write such amazing songs is just mind-blowing. If I were to ever meet him, I would tell him thank you for making me into the person who I am today and for inspiring me through out my life. I love him with all my heart, and he's the only guy who I will say that about. I don't care if I've never met him, if he's 36...37 in two days!, or if he has a wife. I fucking love Adrienne Armstrong, she's pretty much just as great. I'm in love with this man, and he's the greatest person on this Earth, and you cannot tell me any differently.

Michael Ryan Pritchard; he's been through so much fucking shit in his life, and he's still keeping his head up high, making music, and living life. If you don't know what he's been through, then maybe you should go read about it or watch VH1 Driven from back in 2005. I'm not going to tell you his life story, because that would just take too damn long. But he's one of those people who everybody should look up to, because no matter what, I love Mike Dirnt. He's the best damn bassist in the world, and you know it.

Frank Edwin Wright III; one of the most crazy sons of bitches that you'll ever meet. I look up to Tre Cool because he's just so fucking insane, makes up weird shit about rolling up joints and passing them to your friends (which I do not do), and yet he's still a great father to Frankito and Ramona, and I would love to meet him one day. He's not just fucking hilarious, but he can also be very inspiring, in his own weird little way. I love the way he talks, how he does his hair, how he plays drums and does random noises during concerts. Tre Cool is amazing, and I love him.

Once again, Green Day is the best fucking band and they'll go down in history and make it into the Rock N' Roll Hall Of Fame. I'll make damn sure of it. They deserve it so much.

The Others; Jason White, Jason Freeze, Ronnie Blake and Mike Pelino. You're all apart of the greatest band in history, and you deserve to be mentioned in here, because well, you put a lot of hard work into those songs too.

I absolutely loved seeing Green Day live on October 17, 2005. They made that the best day of my life, and I will never fucking forget it.
February 15th, 2009 at 09:35am