A straight guy watching Queer As Folk should be weird, but I kinda like it, lol.

My brother (Aled) got hold of the first three seasons of it, the US version.

If you don't know Queer As Folk, it was a tv show, the original was english, and it's about the lives of a bunch of gay guys and some lesbians living ion Pittsburg (sp?) in the US and and their relationships and stuff.

It has some of the most graphic gay sex scenes ever aired on TV (unless you can get porn on tv? I dunno, :P) and thus... uh, it is disapproved of by a lot. It's over now anyways. Five seasons then done. :S

Anyways, Aled and Casey got hold of it, and we've been hanging out and watching it together. Considering I am straight, I really like it. It's got enough, like, drama and stuff without going OTT, as well as fun good characters that don't, like, change absurdly from season to season.

Like, Brian Kinny. I mean, a complete fucker if there ever was one. He doesn't magically become, like, better and wonderful and admit his love for Justin, no. He changes in really tiny subtle ways like a normal effin human being, slowly altering very very slightly and stuff.

I mean just, srsly awesome show. Jst, yeah. :P

Kay, kinda awkward when the sex scenes are on, cause, y'know, watching gay sex with my brother and his 'fiance'. Lol, it was never gonna be normal in that sense, watching scenes like that, hetero or gay, is awkward with other people dontcha think?

Meh, anyways, Aled and Casey are becoming 'civil partners' on Saturday. M'all excited, :).
February 20th, 2009 at 12:16am