Rafiki Knows The Way

MsMonstre: OWWWW! my hairs tangled!

Bee: Robin, you need an apostrophe with that "s"

MsMonstre: NO NO NO YOU DIDN'T

Bee: WOAHH, YES I DID. *snaps fingers* AND...I bought property.

MsMonstre: the lion king is so romantic.... :)

Bee: If you think about it, it's a lot like Narnia: Prince Caspian....But more lion-y

MsMonstre: ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIFEEEEE!!!!! i love that african beat.... WA-OH WA-OH WA-OH WA-OH AFRICA!

Bee: Hey, can YOU feel the love tonight? Haha.

MsMonstre: hahaha what?

Bee: ......Balls. POKEBALLS.

MsMonstre: the great ball!! which allows thee to add one or subtract one to your roll while trying to catch a pokemon.

Bee: Pokemon Master Trainer = best game everrrr. Besides baseball.

MsMonstre: NO NO NO catching pokemon is SOOO much better than throwing and catching men's balls
(don't think like that you perverts!)

Bee: Haha too late, my mind is already in the gutter. Especially since I started thinking how blue it is.

MsMonstre: you're dumb.

thats it.

Bee: Well screw you. I think that was funny. DAMMIT I CAN'T TYPE TODAY. It just took me like 879645069834 years to type that.

(If you haven't figured it out, RobinLeMonstre and Miss Mikayla Bee are typing this out together. Haha. Haha.)

MsMonstre: if they haven't figured that out by now....i'll kill them.

WAIT! THERES NO MOUNTAIN TO GREAT!

Bee: oh oh ee-oh. HE LIVES IN YOU!!!!

PS, you forgot the apostrophe again. =P

IN YOUR REFLECTION!!!

MsMonstre: he lives in you (african words) He LIVES in you! He lives in me! He watches over everything we see!

i love love love love love love the lion king
ONE&TWO!

Bee: Rafiki is the best.
The second movie is so much more romantic than the first.

MsMonstre: DUH! the first one was about Simba getting the throne
plus you knew him and nala were getting together from like the opening scene

you know...even though you didn't see her...

Bee: .....That makes no sense. How do you know? What if you've never seen it before? HOW DO YOU EFFING KNOW?!?!

MsMonstre: oh...my...goodness. danger is lurking behind EVERY rock.

Bee: Haha, Robin just ran over her foot with her wheelie chair.

......I want Old Country Buffet's roast beef. I am a beast when it comes to eating that stuff. mmmmmm-mmmm.

MsMonstre: cough cough

meow

BARK

OMG RUN!!!!

Bee: My facial expression is currently questioning Robin's sanity.....oooo, that's good. Keep watch, that line may appear in one of my stories......woot.

MsMonstre: HAHA I inspire. oooooo young lion love <3

Bee: Awwwww they're so cute, arguing like they do.

WOAH MY GOSHH, CROCODILE/ALLIGATOR ORGY. Cover your eyes, children.

MsMonstre: heeheehee hee hee hee... OMG ITS SIMBA!!!!

kovu gonna die! SAVE HIM!

Bee: He not gonna die, he's just really scared.....and according to timone, a "fuzzy maraca"
o.O

I SENSE A SONG COMING ON!!!

MsMonstre: this blog has gotten quite long. don't you agree Colonel mayonase?

Col. Mayonase: Why yes little darlin', I do.

Bee: I now pronounce you condiment and wife!

MsMonstre: OMG YAY! Mayonase foreva!!!!!

Col. Mayonase: *rips off label.* I AM NOT MAYONASE! I AM HIS EVIL TWIN, GENERAL FLUFFERNUTTER!! Muahahahahahahahaha...!

MsMonstre: *Rips off her clothes* YAY!!! EVEN BETTER!

Bee: *Closes the curtain* Ahem, not meant for children under 12. This concludes todays episode of "General Hospital".

MsMonstre: haha- bee just bit me! rabeeeeeezzz

OMG these are the most popular checks in the world!

General Fluffernutter: yes. yes they are.

MsMonstre: i think this is the end.

Bee: We're way to random...do you think anyone will actually read this? *turns around* guys? Where'd you go? *looks around* Ms.Monstre?! Fluffer?! Help me!!!!
February 21st, 2009 at 12:06am