Random quotes

ok so these r some of my fav quotes from bumber stickers, flair, and stickers off of facebook. they all either make me laugh, or relate to me and my life somehow. or i just might really like the saying. :D

im the kind of girl you can hear from miles away- the kind that if ur sad its her job to make you happy...the kind of girl who keeps messing up and saying "oops sorry." i trip over everything, im such a clutz and i get so mad at the simplest things but im also the girl who holds everything back, if you ask me whats wrong ill just lie and say "nothing"; the girl who's afraid to love, because she already lost so much.

I want a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. The boy who kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world. Who thinks you're pretty without makeup on. The one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.

isnt it ironic...we ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us Hurt those who love us and Love those who hurt us?

I've learned that GOODBYES will always hurt.
Pictures will never replace having been there
Memories good or bad will bring tears
And words can never replace those feelings

i wanna be the girl he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddles up next to when it cold, he'll be the one who comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, catches me off guard and whispers you look beautiful.

There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it & surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too shot to be anything but happy.

I LOVE YOU. those 3 words can mean the difference between life and death, use it when you mean it and dont say it to everyone, because those words can break hearts and ruin lives in a blink of an eye...

you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

the shit you hear...about me might be true but then again, it could be as fake as the bitch who told you

there comes a point in your life when you realize who matters. who never did. who wont anymore, and who always will. so dont stress about people in your past. there's a reason those jealous, ignorant, haters didnt make it to your future.

love me, hate me, either way ur thinkin of me.

you can close your eyes from the things you dont want to see; but you cant close your heart on things you dont wanta feel

a friend will stop you from overreacting. A best friend will walk beside you giggling "someone is gonna get it!"

i love how i can be TOTAL DORK around you and yet you still make me feel ABSOLUTEY AMAZING

he has the most gorgeous eyes && the cutest smile tht takes my breath away & when you look into his eyes it's hard to turn away

everyone wants to be happy
nobody wants to be in pain
but you can't have a
rainbow
without any
rain

Friends ask you why ur crying. Best friends have there hands in fists ready to kill whoever hurt u.

If you like her TELL HER... because she wont wait forever

Im not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place. I spill alost of things and im pretty clumsy. But when i think about it & take a step back. I remeber how life truly is & mabye...i like being Imperfect.

Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to have someone that can make you laugh, somebody you can trust, somebody that, y'know turns you on...and it's really really important that these three people don't know each other

i wanna be the girl he's scared to lose, the one he can't walk away from knowing tht she's mad at him the one who he cant fall asleep without her voice being the last one he hears, the one he can't live without

I love you more than..
spongebob loves jellyfishing
sandy loves karate.
mr. krabs loves money.
&& squidward loves his clarinet.
But baby i need you like plankton needs the krabby patty secret fomula. <3

Afriend will take you to CVS to buy a pregnancy test...
A BEST FRIEND WILL STAND OUTSIDE THE BATHROOM SCREAMING. "NAME IT AFTER ME!!!"

when you trip ill laugh, when you run into walls, ill push u into another one;; but when you cry...you will ALWAYS have...my shoulder to cry on, because thats wat bestfriends do.

between laughing for no reason, stupid arguments, long talks and making fun of each other...<3 I fell in love with you <3

You're the
Peanut to my butter
the star to my burst
the pop to my tart
the fruit to my loop
but most importanly
you're the best to my friend

one girl who'd rather wear cowboy boots than high heels.

a best friend is the one who can look at you with the biggest smile on your face and still know something's wrong

people say that before you die your whole life flashes in front of you eyes...MAKE. IT. WORTH. WATCHING.

a good friend will bail you out of jail, a best friend will help you bury the bodies.

whoever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

we're the tpye of friends tht get hit by parked cars.

stand for wat you believe even if your alone.

My friends are the kind that if the house was burning down they would be making smores and hitting on the firemen

i dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

the point is we can't help who we fall in love with.

IF my calculations are correct...SLINKY ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN

Blonde jokes: what brunetts think of while the blondes are out with their boyfriends

there's nothing more a girl wants than something she cant have.

why does everyone always look at me like i'm crazy or something??

truthfully? you make my heart race <3

If you ever get sucked into being a designated driver, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house.

Baseball is my favorite sport. Know why?? :-)

so im basically your average teenage girl, my hair never goes the way i want it to go. my room can't stay clean for more than a day & there's this guy i'm absolutely crazy about.

I love to laugh at boys when they get hurt while trying to impress girls.

you know a guys hot when you stop mid-sentence and stare at him as he walks by you in the hall.

if boys were smart they wouldnt need us.

everythings better in flip flops.

Naturally blonde...please speak slowly.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

....oh. just the toaster.

Again.

ok so there are some of my favorite. i hope you enjoy them as much as i do. :D :D :D
February 21st, 2009 at 04:31pm