I apologize for the delay.

Hello.
I'm terribly sorry for the delay and lack of updates.
If you really want to know what's going on with me, I'm more likely to update on my blog.
But, because I've been MIA for a while, I'll make this one a little longer than usual.
Lately, I've been working on some stories. I just updated Awkwardly Reversed, and I'm really working on I'm The New Cancer, but I really haven't had much to give on that one. I'm also working on a new one, but I'm not sure if it's going to be published, it's more or less of a vent for me. It's kinda based on my thoughts and feelings more so.
Uhh, concerts have been really fun lately.
A few weeks ago, I got to see Ludo, Sing It Loud, This Providence, and The Morning Light. It was fantastical. I've really never had that much fun, ever. :)
Poor Andrew from Ludo hurt his ankle, and couldn't be super super super goofy, and had to sit on a stool, but he was still really funny.
I got a chance to meet every single performer. :P Apparently, my best friend thinks me and Chris 'Sick Boy' Lee, could be related. Like we look really alike?
You can to go my YouTube account: sotakeachancex and look at my videos.
I was right up front. :P
Last Friday, I went to see The Hoodies, The Blue Pages, and Colour Academy, and it was great. Again, I met every single performer. Me and my best friend made The Hoodies carrot cake, and they fell in love with us instantly.
Also, I talk to Joey, the guitarist, all the time on MySpace, and I walked in with the cake and he goes DANIKA! And gives me a hug. He was like 'this is the surprise! I love you!' because I had told him we had a surprise for him.
I was thinking, oh my God, he remembers me!? Aaaaand, during their performance, I was right up front, and they were having technical difficulties, and Dan, the singer/guitarist, was like, 'uhh, what should we talk about?' and then he was like 'oh MySpace' and Joey points at me and goes, 'Danika! You talk to us on MySpace all the time!' and I was like idiotically smiling and nodding, and Dan was like, 'Yeah! Danika! How many times do we comment you back on MySpace?' and I was like, 'Every single time.'
Oh boy it was amazing.
I also met some amazing people. The Blue Pages. Some of the nicest and most real people I've ever met. Me and my friend, Melisa are starting their street team on MySpace, and they really enjoy talking to us. :)
Anyway, my fingers kinda hurt from typing, and I keep making annoying typos.
So goodnight all,
Danika.

PS. Read my stories. :) I really like comments too.
PSS. I really wish I was 'down under'.
February 26th, 2009 at 03:47am