You know what i hate? [MCR FANS READ THIS!]

You know what i hate ?
People who claim My Chemical Romance 'saved their life' .
I mean.. Wtf !
Admit thats you ?
Well, i have one thing for you ..
THERE IS NOT ONLY YOURSELF IN THE WORLD .
There are other people .
You know what i don't get ?
HOW THEY 'SAVED' YOUR STUPID LIFE.
They are 5 guys, in a band, who make music to ENTERTAIN people like us .
Not to fuckin' help people...
Thats lame .
Anyway, wtf are people who need to be 'saved' by some band doing in the world anyway ?
Stupid freaks .
I hate them .
They are stupid .
I LOVE My Chemical Romance, yes, they are a WONDERFUL band .
Poor guys, the majority of their fanbase are a selfish, pathetic, annoying, whingey, whiney bunch of teenage girls who claim that they saved their lives .
I wonder whats going through their minds when they come across the topic of their fans.
They probably wanted to just make music and entertain kids and make money and live a great life ..
NOT have to put up with some american newspaper and half of the population calling them 'Emo' because of the self-centered attitudes of most of their fans .
They are 27,28,29,30 and 31 year old men, not suicidal crybabys like their fans .
NO WONDER WHY FRANKIE MADE 'LEATHERMOUTH' !
TO GET AWAY FROM THE SHIT MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE GET !
Don't blame me, don't blame their music, don't blame anyone but yourselves for it .
Stupid self-centered, suicidal, selfish, careless, ugly, fat you .
February 27th, 2009 at 03:36am