2-26-09: Blah....Boys are stupid....

I mean really... I need all the girls (or whoever....i dont care...) to answer me one question....

ready?

HOW STUPID CAN BOYS BE?!?!?!?!

i mean yeah... my boyfriend is pretty awsome even though i barley ever see him...but awesome nontheless...

i went to text my boyfriend durning lunch (i have a vacation dance class thing i go to all the time) and i asked him how he is doing... he tells me that he is in the ER...

the ER!!! now i am not sure about you girls or guys (i dont jugde) but if your bf/gf (there allowed now) was in the army... and they told you that they were in the ER wouldnt you be alittle concered... well i was more than concered.

well that isnt why i am asking the question.... here is why.... ready?

then i asked him what happened... expecting him to have gotten blowen up again (not as mean as it sounds) and then he tells me that HE DIDNT WEAR HIS MASK WHILE MESSING WITH CHEMICALS!!!!

Then he tells me that they think it is going to his lungs....LUNGS...and then tells me he is going to be ok and dont worry....(hahahahaha)

someone please explain to me... and if you would like... tell me the stupidist a bf or ex bf or just a friend (who is a boy) did or said [this is a question about why boys are stupid... sorry]

dont get me wrong... i am worried as hell about him... i dont think i will be able to sleep and i really need to sleep today... i barley ate today and if i tell him that he will get mad at me again like last night.... and i dont want that... but i hope to see him on the 21st...so YAYAYAY....

thanks for listening to another rant....
February 27th, 2009 at 03:55am