The Competition Winner's Prize.

Hey, So This Is For Whoever Wins Our Little Contest. We've Been Discussing Briefly Well Roughly. Not Much. On What Your Characters Importance Will Be.

If You Do Win, You Can Choose Either To Use Your Own Image Or A Celebrity Image. Either Way Your In. ;)
Your Character's Importance In This Sequel Starts With The Actual Story Behind Me And Livvy.
Our Characters Were Born With Another Mother, Not Denise. See When They Had Troubles With Joe, Paul Left And Ended Up With Our Mother(NameDeclassified) And When We Were Born It Was Endless Ships Between The Two So Eventually At The Age Of 7 We Made The Decision To Stay With Our Mother. Unfortunately She Turned Into A Drunk And Drug Addict After Years Of Having No One. Obviously This Meant We Had To Go To Our Dad. Who Had Nick One Year After Us. Two Years Later Frankie Was Born. - But The Story Of When They Were At Their Mums Comes Down To Having One Friend Who Was Extremely Supportive.

A.K.A - Your Character.

Your Character Comes Down Over The Summers Holidays To Los Angeles California For A Visit, After Livvy Sent You Rather Depressing Text Of How I Turned Emo Before. Thus Livvy Needing Some Support. When You Arrive Things Are Okay Until A New Disaster Strikes. (Nick Related)

This Means You Will End Up Supporting Family Too. - Including One Of The Jo Bro's(Kevin Or Joe) You Can Choose. And Decide Whether It Stays Peachy Friendship Or Blooming Love. - We Are So Kind. :)

Also Your Character Will Have Some Main Events Of Their Own Such As Any Type Of Circumstance (Maybe A Love Triangle) A.K.A - Boyfriend, You Love One Jo Bro, He Comes Over. Trouble. Or Family Troubles Of Your Own. Please Note We Can't Really Solve Them In The Book But Can Be Discussed With Either Your Love Interest/Hannah/Or Livvy.

Thankyou. :)
February 28th, 2009 at 11:55pm