[2] Life Is A Maze And Love Is A Riddle. One Perfect Day: From The Start. :D

Hey guys. Its me Jay with my second journal.

So this is something Im gonna do to all my journals from now on is right this.

Listening To: The Show - Lenka
Thinking About: My Perfect Day.
Thinking About Whom: Moonie and Petrush...sucking face. ;D

So let's start... *Does ripple effect for flashback*
* * *

I woke up at about 12 pm. :P I was tired. I've been having pretty weird dreams.
Including one with my BFF's having sex with each other... o.o I KNOW.

Anyways...

I opened up PinkBerry (name for my laptop, long story) and started it up. I was playing my fave online MMORPG, its called Mabinogi, from nexon. I started playing and they released these pretty cool stuff and all. And then my friend xLarax logged on and we chatted and stuff.

One of the topics was our weekend-outing to Plaza Las Americas, a pretty big mall in Puerto Rico. Its kind of an awesome hang out spot. Plus, im a guy who likes to shop. :D We we're talking and she said she wasn't gonna go. And I was like shit, I said I wouldn't go if she wouldn't cause then I would be stuck with my guy BFF's girlfriend and my guy BFF and my other guy friend (I dont consider him a BFF yet. No, not you Pedro.) So, eventually I got to the conclusion of going.

It started out rough. I went to the mall and had to wait like 45 minutes for everyone to show up. My BFF's girlfriend appeared at the 25 minutes of the 45 minutes. We're actually BFF's too. Then everyone showed up and my crush showed up, I was actually happy to see [insert name here]. We established the BFF phase now, ^^. Anyways, in the line to buy tickets for Coraline [which rocked BTW] I saw two other BFF's. One from my elementary school and one from my dance academy. I talked with the one from the dance academy in the whole line and I met her BFF's. Eventually, the people I <technically> was hanging out with were scared of talking to the ticket guy, so I was the not scared one to talk to him.

AFTER that, we entered the lobby area [which is REALLY big] we went to buy snacks. I was the only normal person there who actually ate. I ate popcorn and some Nerds. :D Yummers. Oh, and I also drank a coke. :o EPIK. We had to sit down because we were 20 minutes for the movie. My dance academy BFF was going to see Confessions Of A Shopaholic, hence... we were NOT going to see the same movie. I said bye and left when it was our time to enter, which was weird because her movie started earlier than ours. >.< Stupid ststem.

We sat down in the theater and I saw ANOTHER dance academy BFF. I said hi then sat down. I was nervous cause usually when couples end up kissing [in this case its even MORE nervous cause its people I actually know] I end up sad or end up crying. Those thoughts went out of my head pretty fast. The movie started (Coraline), it was SOO cute. Yet,disgusting. I thought the movie's message was: Not all that glitters, shall be gold.

<First Half Of The Movie>
Pedro was explaining to everyone why was the stuff happening.

<Second Half Of The Movie>
Petrushki and Mooney we're making out and they we're sucking/biting each others fingers. I did a silent cry. They stopped and asked me if I was okay and if I felt comfy with them making out. Pedro knew why, I think. o.o And, NO, its not because I like his GF. It's because of another reason which is too personal to say right now.

<Third Half Of The Movie 75%>
Mooney <Nick name OF COURSE> and I we're screaming when something unexpected happened. And the movie went black and we had to stand up in the chairs and knock on the projector screen. We were in the last row. xD Which apparently is a popular space for sucking face.

<Final Part Of The Movie>
Mooney and Petrushki kept sucking face. I realized I had watched to movies. 1) Coraline <PG, if Im correct> and 2) The Art Of Making Out <NC-17, I totally think there was foreplay involved. I stand by my theory> I didn't get sad. Infact, I got happy for Petrus.

<In the mall>
We waited for my parents in front of OldNavy cause we had to. Munay's mom is a paranoid freak. Pedro's mom is a little control-freakish and Gaby's dad is cool, but he's disciplined. ON THE CONTRARY, my dad and mom are the "cool" parents. My mom asked me, do you have money, I said 6$ and she gave me 25$, , and she said hurry up, leave allready. Then gaby, munay and pedro said, YOUR PARENTS ARE SOOOO COOOL AND AWESOME!!!. I was proud. :3 We went to Hot Topic. (EPIC) and I bought some Green Arm Warmers and some Black-&-Blue Bracelets. Munay gave me as a gift some blue "Katy Perry Styled" shades. In my second fave color, LIGHT BLUEEE. :D Then we played a little game, Munay and I. But it was a little personal and I don't wanna post it. :3 Don't think with your little perverted minds you dumb-dumbs. But it was fun. >:3 lol. We left and I went to my house and started dancing around like a moron.
* * * * * * *************

I finally had a perfect day. :3

~Jay

P.S. Sorry for it being so long.
March 1st, 2009 at 03:47am