FAMILY:@

okay, i rarely get angry, and when i do you dont want to around me but right now im furious.

FAMILY. EVERYONE EQUAL. EVERYONE LOVED. YOU TALK. YOU CALL. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO CARE.

but no.

recently there have been issues in my family on dads side. this is on top of EVERYTHING ELSE.

my grandparents have ignored me and my sister for a long time. all of our lives basically. and the same with our younger cousins amy and lucy.
however emily and joseph the youngest cousins are constantly seen, phoned and spent more time with.

heres the thing though. my cousins amy and lucy live around the corner from emily and joseph. therefore it cant be so hard as to not just pop in for a cup of tea or something.
we live ten minutes drive away. why not pop in to see us?

dad me and georgina used to go a lot, almost every sunday until we twigged that they didnt give a damn about us. we dont go anymore.

now. dad did go for a couple of years afterwards, until my birthday this year. they sent the mother [useless woman, she is honestly pathetic, im usually nicer but when it comes to these people called my 'family' i refuse to hold back] to our house and gave me a card from my grandparents. not a phone call even. again ignored. mom was furious.

mom doesnt get on with the other side, shes known what theyre like for a long time. but yeah okay. dad then gets angry. MY DAD NEVER GETS ANGRY. he refuses to see them. amy and lucy's dad goes to the grandparents house and says that we are all 'upset'. to be honest im not upset i expected it but mom said we shouldnt have to accept it anymore.

grandparents phone us. dad gets angry...its scary, hes a quiet person...

'anyone would think weve upset you.'

we then found out that the excuse janet [emily and josephs mother] had given us was a lie that or the one that they told us was.

dad got furious and hung up on grandma.

since then we havent bothered. poor dad though! his family used to be close...

tomorrow is his birthday. and you know what they did. they sent terry.
but not to come round and give the cards and have a cup of tea?! oh no. he parked around the corner. ran to the door. POSTED THEM. and then ran away.
[[[[[TERRY= the 40 year old alcoholic who still lives with them, smokes TOO much, is lazy and is only leeching off them until they die! he has a crap job and just sits watching television all day :@]]]]]

i swear dad is on the edge.

things are rough here at the moment. both of our families have problems and then we have our own ones.

FOR GODS SAKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.
IT IS NOT THE YOUTH OF TODAY RUINING THINGS.

its those old people that think they deserve better then anyone else. and expect everyone to make the effort. well i am sorry but i REFUSE.

though if i get a chance in this house on my own they will be getting a phonecall.
not an evil one believe me, but a VERY pissed off granddaughter.
either that or i get some money together and visit their UNCARING asses!

:@

honestly.

i hate this kind of thing.

they didnt do anything to help when grandma was in hospital. they just scrounged. and grandad even kicked up a massive argument at that time that caused a lot of people to get upset.

ASSSS FOOOKIN HOOLLLLELSSSS
March 3rd, 2009 at 07:09pm