Annoying People

Today at school this girl who sits across from me in Social studies asked "Are you wearing the same jeans as monday?" In my mind I'm like WTF is wrong with this girl! But trying to be polite I say sure and then she asks me how many pairs of jeans I have and i say four. Then that girl's like two pairs are only like eighty dollars so i should go buy some more. I then try to explain to her that we are in a recession and who's going to pay forty buck for a pair of jeans when they have four perfectly good pairs. Then that bitch said "sooo...? My parents still have money to buy whatever they want because they work hard." I was so close to telling her that my mom works as a teacher 16 hours more outside of the classroom supporting me my sister, my cousin, and my aunt. Our house has already gotten the electricity cut off and she's telling me just because my mom chose to be a teacher who has a thankless 40,000 a year job that she isn't working hard? That rich girl is telling me that I'm some kind of emo poser just because i have cuts on arms from when my dad beat me? Well I say screw you bitch. You wear shirts too low, laugh in the most annoying way possible and wear too much makeup. Yeah well i'll show you who's better.
March 4th, 2009 at 11:36pm