To My Readers

I am so sorry that I have been neglecting my other stories while I have been writing my Jackson story.
Now that I'm done with it I have time to focus on my other that I have started.
I will not be starting another story until I get my current ones finished. Though I am writing a Jasper story that I will start posting just as soon as I finish posting the one's I have started already.
I will also still be posting one-shots.
Now, I will begin with my Ian story since I had someone asked about that one already and I said I would update that story soon and never did.
For that I am deeply sorry.
Then I will finish my Chris Faller story for those of you out there that care.
Then finally I will finish my Bob Morris story that I just forgot about until now.
Then I will post my Jasper story.
At least thats what I plan to do, it will be very lucky if that actually happens.
I will try to stick to this schedule as much as possible.
Again I am very sorry to those waiting for and Ian update.
That will becoming very soon, and I mean it this time. Ha ha.
I will start updating that again some time next week, next Saturday at the latest.
I would update it this weekend but I will be traveling to Chicago with my school band and won't be home.
Sorry again and thank you for reading.
March 11th, 2009 at 02:27am