Perfection <3

Call it jealousy, which probably is...
Call it admiring, which probably is too,
or you can call it whatever you want to.

I beat that everybody has some thoughts like that sometimes...
I meet that girl today and since than that thought just doesn't want to go out of my mind.
She's perfect, every movie she does is absolutely perfect.
everything on her just looks so charming.
The hair, red, long and strait.
Her skin so soft, without mistakes.
Her face looks like the creation of some great artist, her eyes wide open and softly brown.
Her lips, full and red. They look so soft you'd just love to kiss them.
Her body's like a total harmony, every part of it match perfectly together. Nothing to big, nothing to small, just perfect shape, like a sculpture.
The softness of her hands just blew you away. They make you want to hold her hand forever.
and every move she does with them is so thoughtful, so sophisticated, like she's telling a story with every move she does.
Her long legs can hypnotize you. the was she walks, the way she cross them when she's sitting, everything.
And the small... so addicting, you just don't want to go away from her.
Makes a perfect match with her, like that perfume was made just for her. So sweet and hypnotizing.
Her voice, the way she talks, the way she looks at you when she talks, everything, absolutely everything is perfect.

From her had to her toes, from her voice to her thoughts, everything is so perfect, so charming and hypnotizing...

First I thought I feel in love with her, because I just couldn't look away from her, than I felt more like admiring and now I don't know.

My had is like being on rapt: photos of her in my mind changes all the time, and the song which says exactly what I want to tell her:

Why can't I be you??
(by The cure)

With love,
Glorie
March 13th, 2009 at 09:11am