A Fresh Start

This is the beginning of my time as Sebastian Valmont. The amazing character played by Ryan Phillippe in the 1999 film Cruel Intentions. I've not logged on to Mibba in quite a while, yet alone socialized on here, so if anything has changed, I'm quite unaware, but I'm a FAST learner :)

I'll introduce myself for those who have no clue about who I am. My name is Shannen, and I'm 15 years old, and I'll be 16 in April. I'm single, but in a confusing 'relationship' with my best friends OLDER brother. I'm a year 11 at Lowanna College in Australia, and to be honest, that's not going too well and I'm probably going to drop out and go to Tafe (Sugar, you opened my eyes).

I enjoy watching videos by Shane Dawson and Fred. They both make me laugh. I'd advise you to check them out:
Shane = http://www.youtube.com/user/ShaneDawsonTV
Fred = http://www.youtube.com/user/Fred
Enjoy :)

I'm a Guitar Hero fan, especially Legends of Rock. So if you have an Xbox 360 and wish to challenge me on Xbox Live, add me on: earthquakex : and we'll see who has the best skillz.

I enjoy listening to Fightstar, Escape the Fate, Mindless Self Indulgence, The Academy Is... and Fall Out Boy. If you have any band suggestions, go for it and comment a few. I'm open to new music anytime.

I can write, just not very well. So don't expect any stories off me unless I feel a burst of creativity. I usually turn to drawing or blogging when this happens though. The whole 'writing stories' thing sort of wore off a few years ago.

Now, let me know about you. I'd gladly like to get to know anyone who takes the time and effort to get to know me.

Have the people on Mibba changed? Or are they still the kind hearted, friendly people they were when I used to roam the forums? I guess I'll find out.
March 15th, 2009 at 06:33am