Glandular Fever

I've been ill for the past week and on Friday, after my blood test on Thursday, we discovered I have Glandular Fever. And honestly, I'm NOT happy about this. Sure, the days off school are okay (apart from possibly failing me), and special treatment from mum is fair awesome, but since it is contractable to other people through SALIVA, that just sucks.

My throat hurts and is all fucking grimey AKA swollen tonsils coated in a white unknown substance. My ribs and all up to the glands under my arms is painful whenever I move. Along with the glands in my neck that are all swollen and stuff. So it is fair irritating.

But being ill didn't interrupt my weekend at my best friend Sammie's so I'm happy nonetheless. It just interrupted my time with her brother. And that's not okay with me. Not that I didn't enjoy myself, but it's just oh-so much better when I'm able to kiss him. Instead I recieved a hickey and now I have to hide it under my hair that got cut last year and is still not that long. So mummy-dearest better not see because otherwise I'm doomed.

If I was 16 it'd be different. You see, that's the condition. I have to be 16 before 'anything' can happen between Cameron and I because of how old he is. -cough- 21 -cough- It's not really that much of a difference, and to be honest, he doesn't act his age (which I'm greatful for).

But enough about that. And more about other things happening in my life that no one here gives a damn about.

So Kirby said a few minutes ago that I'm immature and mature at the same time. I don't really see how this works... But I guess I prefer being both because that kind of means (to me) that I can handle hard situations and still be able to joke around and have fun...? Right? Ugh. Now I'm paranoid.

Courtney and Brandon may be coming to Lowanna AKA my school. I find that pretty awesome since I never get to spend time with them anymore. The only reason they are is because they're both living with their dad now AKA my mum's ex fiance, and driving from here to their old school everyday is hard and petrol consuming. And it doesn't need to be. I'm sure I'll be able to help them out. I'm nice and caring like that -evil grin-

I'm worried about my friend Jasmine. Apparently she had her first day at my school today and she ran away because she was being teased. I'm upset because I couldn't be there for her when I should have been. I need more information from her brother :)

xx.
March 16th, 2009 at 09:00am