People, Places, and Yaoi.

People really piss me off.
Like seriously.
The school I go to is so stupid.
It sucks.
And they're sending me to a shrink to find out why I dont want to come to school.
HELLO?!?! LOOK AT THE SUCKY SCHOOL YOUR FUCKING RUNNING YOU RETARDS!!!!
It makes me really angry.
The student make me angry too.
Why is it that everytime I walk down the hllway people have to poke me?
Okay so.
I was at my locker, and this grade sevener I hardly even know(!!!) comes up and pokes me!
Shes done it since like the beginning of the fricken year!
I also hate where my locker is.
Its in the middle hallway that is WAY too small and the builder people (The people who built my school) totally made it to small and then tried to cram lockers into it!!!!!!
GAH!
And then theres all these really retarded boys who like to push and shove eachother and scream and shit and its just sooooooooooooooooo annoying.
I cannot wait until highschool!

My mom is pissing me off too.
I made dinner on sunday night and she was like "Why cant you cook on your own?!?" and she was all whiney and shit and then after dinner she was like "Why dont you cook more often?"
YOU WONDER WHY?!!??!
Its because you put stuff in the most ANNOYING places and then whine when I ask you where they are!
And then you take over my cooking!
AND THEN YOU ASK ME WHY I DONT FUCKING COOK MORE!!!!!!
Like christ!
Why the hell are adults so confusing?!?!!?!?!
DX

Girls too.
They are a confusing race. (Even though I am one. XP)
I was talking to my friend and she was like "*Blank* is such a bitch! I hate her so much!" but then she turns around is like "Imouto! I missed you!"
Like seriously.

I like Yaoi! <3
Its amazing.
XD
March 17th, 2009 at 01:06am