My Mibba-versary Part Deux: The Best of the Best Authors and Stories

Yesterday was my one year mibba-versary, and I decided to make a list of the greatest people, authors, and stories that I've encountered in my year on this site.

---Meggy/Faitily;Yours
Meggy was one of the first people (or was it the first?) that talked to me on this site. She is such an amazing writer and such a beautiful person. If you ever want to laugh, go talk to Meggy. I mean, the first time I emailed her, we ended up talking about why penises aren't square. She is so silly yet so serious. I suggest that everyone go say hey to Megsadoodle when you have a chance. Also, while you're at it, read her stories.

---Heather/Hopeless Heart.
Heather is one person that I met on another site, but eventually came across on mibba. Heather is as close to a sister as a person can get without blood relation. Erin, Heather, and I are triplets, but I was discarded (long story), so I obviously love her to death. She is funny, smart, and undeniably uncool. I have not gotten around to reading her stories yet, but I can tell you that they sound amazing. I suggest that everyone go read them here.

---Rachel/x_00.07_x/My Only/Serpent Queen
Rachel's recently deleted story was the reason that I joined mibba in the first place. I had just joined INO, but I noticed that I was unable to read any of the stories on there without a mibba account. I joined and then randomly chose a story. I fell in love with that story and found its author to be awesome. It wasn't until I joined the SS board 3 months later that I spoke to her for the first time. That was also where I met Heather and all of my other friends. Basically, because of Rachel, I have tons of friends. Even though she has deleted her stories, please visit her profile (link above) or read her journals (Rachel Rants FTW!).

---My Entire Friends List
I don't the space or the time to name check all of the amazing people I've met, so I suggest that everyone check out my friends. Most of them friended me after I showered them with praise over their stories. Please check them out.

---Lightning Zap
I can't put into words how much fun I've had reading all of her stories (yes, ALL of them). I've spent hours pouring over bipolar Mikey's and ice-skating Frank's. I started out reading just her Frikey's, but I had soon become addicted to all of her skills. No matter how shitty my day is, I will squeal every time she updates (basically everyday). I don't think I can express how much I adore her. All I can say is, GO READ HER STORIES

---"A Strange Life, A Strange Boy" by Erincer Walker
This is, in my opinion, the greatest rydon posted on mibba. It has a sequel, which also kicks ass. I laughed, I cried, I screamed, I went through every human emotion possible. If you have the time, read it. If you don't have the time, MAKE THE TIME! Seriously, I can't say how much I love this story.

---"Insanity" by Jonne Aaron.
This story is the only reason I ever entered the Used slash fandom. I can't get over how much I want to make love to this story. It's one of the single greatest works of literature I've ever read. I literally have a microsoft document of quotes from this story. It's funny, it's sad, and most of all, it's true. Every little detail, every emotion is realistic. I related to every character in some way. I hope that she will one day get around to updating this because it's my drug.

---"Frank On A Leash" by dead!insomniaque
This is my favorite story of all time. It was one of the first things I read on mibba, and I can't stop thinking about how utterly mindblowing it is. She has a way of making even the littlest things into poetry. I can't put into words how beautiful it is. I think I may be in love...
Just read it. Please. While you're at it, check out everything she's written.

---Everything that CyanidexSunshine/Sunny has written.
She is has a way of making you feel every single one of the character's emotions. You could be off-the-wall giggly, but once you read one of her stories, you'll be in tears. It may sound terrible, but it's actually amazing. I can't help but wish that I had that kind of power. The worst part is that she has no idea how beautiful and amazing she is. I wish that I could hug her sometimes, knowing that she's been through everything that happens to her characters. Please take the time to check out her masterpieces.

---"Nervosa" by MichaelJamesWay
I don't want to take the time to explain how amazing this story is, because it could take hours. I tend to get a little behind on commenting, but I swear that this story should be read by everyone on mibba. It's full of sad imagery and dark honesty. I can relate to the characters so deeply, it's kind of painful. Please check it out.

---A lot of stories that show up when you search THIS and THIS.
There are many authors (Matthew Leone., etc) that come up when you search these terms. I don't have the room or the time to go into detail about how much I love these stories. Most of my favorite stories were discovered while searching like this. Try it, you might find some of my old favorites.

---Jess/I C G P
Her stories completely changed my life. I still think of "The Suicide Diaries" every time I hear "Hard to Say" by The Used. I don't think I could put into words how much I adore her. Just check out her stories.

---Laura/James Hart
When I started reading Synacky(s), I came across her stories. I can't describe how totally radical they are. They're full of emotion, that's for sure. Basically, read them and see how amazing she is.

---fuck-shit
Her stories are so amazing. "Starving For His Touch" was the story that got me hooked. I still can't get over how beautiful that thing is. I know I've used the words 'beautiful' and 'amazing' a million times already, but those are the only ways I can think of describing her writing. Check her out.

---Stephanie/take.my.hand
She has so much talent bottled up in her. I think that she should be one of the most famous authors on this site. If you want to be amazed, go check out "Actions Speak Louder Than Words" and it's sequel "I Wasn't Asking For The World". They will change your life, I hope.

I could keep going, but it's really late. If I have repeatedly praised your work, but you were not mentioned on this list, don't feel bad. I'm really tired, and I have just bbcoded the hell out of this thing. Just message me and I'll put you on part 3, because I have a feeling there will be a part 3. The worst part is, I don't always comment on stories I like, so I may have cried over something you wrote and you have no idea. I'm also sorry that some people's descriptions were shorter than other's. I didn't mean for that to happen, it's just that, as I said before, I'm really tired. I can only type so much.

In summary, please read as many of the stories/visit as many of the profiles listed above as possible. These people made the last year amazing for me. I don't really have any friends at school, so without all of you and your writing, I wouldn't be this happy.

Thank you all so much!

Carpe Diem,
Em
March 17th, 2009 at 04:20am