Other Stories (along with my first one)

Hey guys, Brittney here.

Okay, so I have 2 stories that I already have at least the first chapter typed out for, and I think I want to post them up to see how they do.

One is a Brendon Urie love story, and the other a Ryan Ross love story. Brendon Urie, because he is my one true love :P (age is only a number, I say!!!!!!), and Ryan Ross, because I got a good idea for it. I've had these for a while, but never really worked on them, so yeah.

I will also be posting another story that I have the idea for, but just haven't written it out yet. I mentioned it in my last update for WDIAHTBM. It's going to be called Living In A House Full of Testosterone Can Make A Girl Crazy. I've had it in my head for a while and will be working on it along with WDIAHTBM. Don't worry though, WDIATHBM will be my first priority.

And last but not least, I want feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it to see how I'm doing with my story (soon to be stories), and to see how I'm doing, and if you guys like it and stuff. Even if it's just a smiley face, I'll love you forever. :D Thanks if you do!!!!! (And those who already do, I love you guys, along with my subscribers and readers :D )

Thanks for reading!!!!

Love ya,
Britt
March 21st, 2009 at 06:41am