Teenagers - CHECK IT OUT!!

I found this quiz on Light.Up.The.Sky's profile page. Here are my answers and some other random junk. Oh yeah, the directions:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Hello Again

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
White and Nerdy - so true

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
American Pie - Mmm... pie...

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Come Back to me

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Gimme More - i swear i'm not selfish or a brat (to butler) I TOLD YOU NO ICE!! (JK)

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Viva la Vida

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
American Idiot - it's probably true

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
This is why I’m hot

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
You and Me

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Beat it

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Hate (I really don’t like you)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
I’m just a kid

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Gold Digger – LOL!!!!!!! (not really though)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Crank dat - LMAO

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Don’t Stop Believin’

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
It Ends Tonight – pretty funny, pretty sad

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??
Chasing Cars – hope I don’t get run over though

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Stayin’ Alive - HA HA

WHATS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Dirty Little Secret – totally ironic

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Summer Love – it’s spring, not summer!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
We are all on drugs – possibly…

WHAT WILL YOU REPOST THIS AS?
Teenagers

The answers to these are at the bottom.

1) Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

2) Jimmy lives on the 10th floor of an apartment building. Everyday, he takes the elevator to the lobby and goes to school. In the afternoon, he takes the elevator to the 5th floor and walks the rest of the way to the 10th floor. Why?

3) A black dog is sleeping in the middle of a black road that has no streetlights and there is no moon. A car coming down the road with its lights off steers around the dog. How did the driver know the dog was there?

4) A man was born in 1898. He is still alive now at the age 33. How is this possible?

5) There's this inflatable boy, and he goes to this inflatable school and, while there, finds himself having a really bad day. Bored with the inflatable lesson, he gets up out of his inflatable seat and walks out of the inflatable classroom but, while walking down the inflatable corridor, he sees the inflatable headmaster approaching him.The inflatable boy pulls out a pin and punctures the inflatable headmaster before running out of the inflatable school gates. Just as he gets past the inflatable gates, he thinks again, "I hate inflatable school", and once more pulls out his pin and pokes it into the inflatable school. He then runs as fast as his inflatable legs allow, all the way home and races into his inflatable bedroom. A couple of hours later, his inflatable mother is knocking at his inflatable bedroom door and with her are the inflatable Police. Panicking, our inflatable boy yet again pulls out the pin and jabs it into himself, thinking, ”I hate my inflatable life.” The next inflatable morning, he wakes up in an inflatable hospital. The inflatable boy noticed the inflatable poet and the inflatable teacher in the inflatable beds beside him. The inflatable nurse comes into the inflatable room, and asks the inflatable people what they what for inflatable breakfast. No one is hungry for inflatable food. At inflatable lunch time, the inflatable nurse walks into the inflatable room again and asks the inflatable boy what he wants for inflatable lunch, chicken noodle or tomato soup. The inflatable boy wants chicken noodle soup. The inflatable nurse asks the inflatable teacher the same question. The inflatable teacher wants tomato soup. The inflatable nurse asks the inflatable poet the same thing. He wants chicken noodle soup. (I know this one doesn't really have a question. Just scroll down.)

6) What is the definition of junk and stuff?

1) Brad was so sick and tired of window washing, he opened the window and jumped inside.

2) Jimmy is too short to reach the 10 button.

3) IT'S DAY TIME!!

4) He was born in room 1898 in the hospital.

5) THE MORAL OF THE STORY HERE IS THAT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP IS BETTER THAT TOMATO SOUP. (it's better when you tell it to your friends. You drag it out as long as you possibly can.)

6) junk - the stuff we throw away, stuff - the junk we keep.

The story behind chocolate:

I think that chocolate is healthy for you. This supports my statement.

Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable. That makes you feel better, doesn't it? To go one step further, milk chocolate bars also contain milk (obvious really, when you think about it), which is dairy. Which makes milk chocolate a health food. And as if that wasn't temptation enough, chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, strawberries, and others all count as fruit, so you can eat as many as you want (preferably at least five portions per day).

Now admit it... you agree, don't you?
March 21st, 2009 at 06:31pm