OH MY FREAKISH GOD WHAT IS IT WITH THOSE GUYS!!! O.o

I like a guy, yes on the contrary of my previous journal I'm not shy to admit it.
I like him and it's driving me to the edge of insanity.
No one knows this secret that I carry, not even the guy I like and I tend to keep it that way.
But this afternoon around noon in the schools cafeteria I was sitting around with four friends of me whom are all guys.
I noticed my 'crush' walking inside the building.
So I said to one of my friends, look there he is.
Then my other friend started to tease me.

Yeah there's something going on between them
My cheeks turned a tomato red at once and I tried to hid my face when he walked up to us.
She has butterflies in her stomach! Said another friend and the crush stared a little confused.
I buried my head in my arms and I refused to look at him.
Then later on when me and my crush went out for a smoke. I know how to hide my feelings quite well when my friends aren't picking on me for having a crush.

Which they don't know

They just like to tease me a lot as it seems we're friends for four years already.
When I came back one of my friends said:
Hey there you are, had fun now there's something going on between you and him..?
I flipped him off and hit him on the shoulder.
How more embarrassed can somebody be?
I wanted to hide my face! Sink through the ground and wished my cheeks wouldn't turn pitchfork red all the time!
I think he noticed and that he knows now.. Please kill me now..
God..

WHAT IS IT WITH THOSE GUYS!!!!! O.o

When they all left, one of my friends stayed put with me. I told him he was being extremely mean towards me, and when I told him I actually like the guy he couldn't believe anything of what I was saying..
Tomorrow I have a date with the guy and I so hope my friends wont start to pick on me again during school..

Damn it all..
March 25th, 2009 at 01:10pm