My computer is demon-possessed...

...just like many of my other various unatimate belongings.
Okay.
So, my recent findings have shown that my computer will only work if it sits on pink plastic.
I swear. I put it on any other surface and it refuses to turn on.
Who knew laptops were so picky with color and quality?
And , as well, that mine chooses cheap quality over the less extravagant cherry oak desk that I had it placed on before....
Nice to know I have a cheap, ruthless computer.
But, then again, I guess I had that coming since it seems most of my belongings hate me.
Earlier today my straightener exploded in my hand....for the second time.

:/

People AND unatimate objects hate me.
Story of my life.

Um.
Okay - back on subject.
Update on writing:
Since, my computer has finally come to a compromise with me, the writing will resume.
But no more of the Fiddler - for now... I just don't really have a liking for it at the moment. It was a thought that is most likely not going to be developed.

But, anywho....no more Fiddler. More of the other stories. And more poetry to come soon.

As soon as I figure out how I'm going to make this sculpture from trash...yeah, long story.
I'll be writing tomorrow.
Actually, I lie. I've already written the next part to "Hello, Nightmare at My Window." I just am ...I guess you could call it, reading over it and filling in the extra details or whatever I feel necessary to include.

Until then,
with love - shandi marie.
March 30th, 2009 at 07:35am