April Fools Day Kills Me.

Another year and another set of merciless pranks. Don't you just love our culture?

Hopefully, tomorrow I will get some very uplifting news that a certain singer(Topher) of a certain band(Because I Love You) did NOT actually quit to join the Navy and it was all a joke for his two Mcfly Girls. The suspense is killing me. I really want to know if this is true.

But, I am also planning on giving out my share of pranks. Something around the lines of taking all the music off my sisters iPod and replacing it with Mcfly... whom she hates. I know I'm a tad bit of evil.

Am I hypocrite for hating April Fools Day yet pranking people, too? Oh, well, so be it.

My guess for the number of pranks thrown at me tomorrow is 7. My guess on how many will be lame is 4. I guess that means I'll probably fall for at least 3 pranks tomorrow, crap.

BTW, completely irrelevant thought here: Thursday I'm going to Sidewalk Art Festival in Chickasha, OK. my team is myself, Stephanie, Brandy, and Steven. Lets just say, my art compared to theirs is like a kindergartens finger painting next to Van Gogh. We haven't decided what we're drawing yet but my guess is something anime and if thats the case... the end of the day will probably end with someone yelling "Why the hell would Mr. Christian put her on a team with us? She doesn't even draw anime!" I'm screwed.
April 1st, 2009 at 04:49am