Whatev'

I'm only doing this to write how I feel, and maybe someone will read this and think I'm being a stupid little teenager, but I couldn't really care less.

I put a lot of time into everything that I do, and into letting my friends know how much they mean to me.
But I'm never getting anything back, from anyone, and it feels like my heart is about to break.
I've always felt like no one was really my friend, and that everyone was just pretending to like me on account of that they feel bad for me.
It's something that I've grown to accept, but the few people who tell me that I'm really their friend, and that they love me, are the ones who are breaking away from me for the most part.
I feel like I'm locked in a box, and that no one is willing to let me out, no one is throwing me a rope to save me.
The overwhemling of everything is making me want to scream, and I'm starting to feel like I need to give up.

I thinking about deleteing everything that I've written, barely anyone comments anything anyway.
My site I feel like is going down the drain, no one even talks to me on there anymore, I used to be come on it to a bunch of comments/messages, now it's nothing. It hurts really badly.

I put so much into my writings, and I'm sorry that it takes me so long to write a chapter, it's cause I feel like everything must be perfect when I lay it down. I want for people to like it so badly.
But no one gives me anything, maybe one comment saying that they like it, and it's starting to feel like no one even bothers to click on my stories anymore.
It's really shitty, to say the least.

Everytime I want to hang out with someone, they keep telling me that they have to stay home.
But it seems like if anyone else asks them to do something, they quickly jump at the chance and go and hang out with them.
I wish I had at least one friend who would like to hang out with me.

And yes, I do know that whoever reads this really doesn't care, and wishes that they could get the minuets that they wasted of their life back, but you're the one who choose to read it al the way through, so shush yer mouth.

Well, this just might be the last you see of me for a while...
April 5th, 2009 at 02:22am