I have no idea what this will be about. We'll see how it goes.

Hello, my Mibba homies. [/Kanye West-ness]

Dudes, dudettes, and dude-dudette-hermaphrodites (my gosh, at this rate this journal is going to be freaking pointless), I've made several conclusions about guys in the past...well, day. We'll say. So I shall start off this journal with some of these conclusions and see if anyone agrees with The Rachie.

1. Guys like zombies
Yes, zombies. What I mean by this is that when you look your worst, guys stare at you. I was at freaking Walmart at 5 in the morning (don't ask why), looking even more zombie-fied than usual, and some guy adoringly stared at me. And I hadn't even been awake for an hour and a half. I find it funny how they stare when you look like crap, but when you look your best--zip! Now that's some funky ish.

2. Guys go for skinny girls
Not blondes, not redheads, not brunettes--skinny girls. If you're under 200 pounds, you'll get attention. Unless I'm only speaking of the pig-headed dingketeered rumbaheads in my area. And there are a lot.

Just thought of another one!

3. Perverts lurk in the weirdest places sometimes
The freaking library. The FREAKING library. What the heck are perverts doing hanging in a library?! You'd think they'd lurk in bars or on street corners, but oh no, they lurk in libraries where I like to study, not get looked up, down, sideways, horizontal-ways, vertical-ways, smack-daddy-punched-in-the-eye looked up by perverted guys with white hair and cowboy hats. I don't even live in Texas.

...I honestly have no clue where the heck this thing is leading. But it's 2 AM, so cut me some slack, eh?

OH WAIT ONE MORE.

4. Why do guys honk?!

Yeah. Answer that one. How does it make you feel when it happens? Like a hot betch? Like a street hooker? Do tell!

Hm...yeah, I guess I'll end this thing, because nobody's gonna read it if it gets too long. And if you've read up to this point...congratulations, you're one BORED MH (Mibba Homie)!

PEACE!

-Teh Rachie
April 5th, 2009 at 08:03am