Rants

You know what, I’m gonna have a rant to you ‘cos at the moment I really can’t trust any of my friends.

Well, me and my friends have our own forum, and my friend Sam runs it, and he’s being a proper fucking dick if I’m honest. We all have our own rant threads, to rant whenever we get upset or angry, and Sam keeps closing mine ‘cos apparently, it’s causing arguments!! When actually, everything on there was relevant to one of my rants on there. Yes, it could very well have upset some people but there not all gonna be nice, friendly pretty rants are they? Everyone gets angry at people. A bit like now.

Basically, there’s a big scandal going on within my friends at the moment, because some dares that happened at a camping trip last year have got out to everyone else in our year and we don’t know how. And we all swore that whatever happened around the campfire, stays around the campfire. And someone has gone and told and I don’t think that’s fair, at all. I hate it when people break promises, it just really upsets me. And I really hate it when people betray me. And I feel exactly that.

So my rants were about that, basically, so it caused uproar on my thread.

And on another thread, which my friend Dan called “own up” and put a poll on it with the options as “I did it and I’m sorry” and “I did it and I’m not sorry” for the person to click one of them, and essentially own up. In reply, I said:

‘LOL
“I did it and I’m not sorry”
I would hate the person if they clicked that’

And I meant it, because I would. But Sam edited it to say:

‘LOL
“I did it and I’m not sorry”
I would not be happy with the person if they clicked that’

Which you might say I’m being a bit petty, but I just don’t appreciate things I’m saying being edited, especially since they didn’t even ask me first!

Grrrrr.
April 26th, 2009 at 11:32am