Silly People.

I love when you say something to someone, confronting them on the way they're treating you or something, and they delete your comment. I mean, in all honesty it's like they're avoiding the truth. Or, they don't want people to see what others think of them. If they don't want something like that to be on their page, they shouldn't make a reason for there to be.

I mean, some people may think it's mean to say those things in general, but I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true, or if it wasn't something that was bothering me. I don't do it often at all because most of the time I keep what I think about other people to myself unless I feel it's that important to be said.

I also feel like this is making me seem like the bad guy, having to defend myself and all because in all actuality, I know I'm going to get at least one response saying to keep it to myself. But really? I said it because of the way someone else was talking to me.

I hope this isn't considered spam because I don't mean for it to be. My thought on the use of a journal, is to state your opinion/thoughts on things that happen to you. I mean, aren't journals supposed to be personal?

Oh well, if I'm breaking the rules, I'll just have to stop posting on this website.
April 27th, 2009 at 01:46am