Ugh I love my Life

OK I'm sick of it! I've been called names put down and pushed around. I finally snapped. Ok yesterday my glasses broke in half right before testing. Don't ask how or why my backpack just ate them. I had testing and I friggin hated every minute of it. My friend looked over to me in Science and told me I was going to tell the guy I like him in a note I finally agreed because she can not be persuaded. I gave him the note and instantly regretted it. The whole front row knew about it. Then he gives back to me it says he doesn't like me of course. Then I get mocked and treated weirdly for it. Today was pretty normal until Art. Ok in Art one of the TAs (teacher's assailants) is a total jerk to me. Today he made fun of me for liking Twilight when I had to get something from them. Then when I went to give it back he called me and I quote directly from him "An ugly piece of crap vampire wannabe" I ad tears in my eyes because I was getting laughed at and humiliated. I would have hit him but I didn't want to be like that. So I had walked away and talked to my friends bout it. I've had horrible days lately and feel really crappy. So right now I'm going to keep saying " I Love my life I love my life I love my life" until it gets better... or worse. Not sure on which yet.
April 30th, 2009 at 01:58am