Sunday, May 3rd. 1:01am

Okay, I won't really mind of no one even reads this.
If anyone does, all the better.

I just wanted to make a journal for the sake of documenting this period in time.

So, I'm really excited because today, my friend and I were making t-shirts that we could wear for our social justice fair at our school. We would be at our booth, so we wanted to have t-shirts so we looked cooler than everyone else. :P

Anyways, she was supposed to but the iron-on transfer paper, but she accidentally bought the iron-on fabric paper. So we now have t-shirts with iron-on fabric on it.

But that's not the point. I always drew stuff on my pants and shirts and pillow cases and stuff because I could never figure out how to reverse the image on my computer so that it would print backwards so that it would transfer correctly.

And I figured out how to do it just about 15 minutes ago!
So obviously I'm really happy.

I've been making designs and stuff for the past 15 minutes now, and reversing them and then saving them so that next time I go out shopping, I'm gonna buy the iron-on transfer paper and plain shirts.

I'm so stoked.

Continuing.

I've recently been really into photography.
I don't even use my camera anymore because it broke, so I have to use my brother's camera. Anyways, I have 4 videos that are in the works right now.

1. I call it Night Lights. What I'm doing is I will be taking a lot]b] of pictures. These pictures will be of moving lights. Like, riding in a moving vehicle at night, and keeping the shutter setting on for a longer period of time so it captures the other moving vehicle's lights. Then cutting them really short and putting them together with an underscore.

2. Same idea, but with daylight. So when there is light and it is unusual or just looks cool, I will take a picture and stream it together with music,

3. Same idea, but I will call it Macro Me. It will be a close up of things and object that are important to me, or that I use in my everyday life. The word macro comes in because it will be a series of close-ups and stuff, so the viewer may even have to try to decipher what the subject is.

4. Time. This one I will be keeping under wraps because it will probably take the longest, and it is my most fave idea out of the four and I don't want anyone to take the idea and make it before me so...Yeah.

When I finish making the videos, I will post them on my youtube channel, and when that happens, I will post my youtube channel link thing on here.

Moving on.
I have been really obsessed with twitter recently.
If people have twitter on here, follow me!

http://twitter.com/northstarlight

Then reply to me saying that you came from Mibba. :)

That's about it folks!
Hah.
No one's probably even reading this. :P
May 3rd, 2009 at 07:00am