The Kid Next Door.

Damn, that kid can SCREAM. I'm so glad I'm not trying to get to sleep right now. He just doesn't stop! -.-

To make this a worthwhile journal, I'll make a list of stories I LOVE to pieces ^ _ ^

Some Epic Fanfics:

Hope It Gives You Hell. This features Gabe Saporta, Patrick Stump, Michael Guy Chislett along with other various members of Cobra Starship, Fall Out Boy and The Acadamy Is...

I've only read the first chapter, but I'm already in love with the author[Sarah]'s depiction of Gabe ^ _ ^ Read!


A Lack Of Colour! This one has a band called the Bigger Lights who, to be honest, I had never heard of before this story ^ _ ^ also, All Time Low are featured!
This story is finished but luckily Haley's started on a sequel, The Only Song I Want To Hear <--- Click!

Here's a Frerard for those who are into that sort of thing: This Belongs To You.
I don't usually read this type of thing, but I did really like this one. This is something you do NOT want your parents to be reading over your shoulder. Don't believe me? well... I warned you.
Here's the sequel: This Still Belongs TO You And Always Will
I like it more ^ _ ^ Let's just say it's less graphic.


This last story is by a friend of mine, Kathryn, and it's not a band fan fic. It's about * le gasp * The Joker!! Instant win. I highly recommend it: Jokes On You!

Happy Reading! Let me know if you enjoy reading any of the above ^^ I hope you do, because I LOVE them x]

<3<3<3

[p.s. wow. Usually my journals are more colourful...]
May 3rd, 2009 at 12:24pm