I DONT CARE!!!!!

I've spent my entire life trying to make other people happy, I forgot about myself.
not anymore.
It has taken me up 'til yesterday morning to finally say i don't care.
My friends pull me one way. Guys who want me another.
then zane, sweet caring zane hasn't pulled once.
nope. He just wants me happy.
My friends wanta mini them. A girl who listens. One her forgets her own life. I was that girl for way to long.
Honestly I've never had a bestfriend. I was never able to be myself. My so called friend jessica told me to date this other guy.
She was always first to say "I want you happy." but she always pulled me away form my happiness. She constantly made me feel worse bout who i was then my happiness.
She wanted my full attention and i couldn't give it to her. I don't care.
I got my happiness.
The guys that want to date me for some odd reason always fnd my flaws.
This boy named nick along with his friend christian decided this sunday that they were going to make me happy.
The tried by making me wanting to leave zane.
They chose the worse moments of him, but it didn't work.
Now i want revenge. I want to just say 'fuck you." to everyone who has tried to ruin me.
They want to fight zane and have me watch.
I wish everyone would shut up. I'm done.
I'm happy with zane
He was my happiness all along and i didnt even notice until tuesday.
Now i want to make things right.
So to those people who tried to make me "happy" i dont care you never will.
I finally got my happiness.
May 8th, 2009 at 12:25am