Now the dizzy spells have come into play...

Ok Im just going to say that I should be at school today, finishing off my english assignment and studying like the good little girl im not. But I have been getting extremely bad dizzy spells lately, I cant lie down without feeling like the grounds crumbling beneath me and I cant sit up without feeling like the world is tipping. They've started to happen when I sit down normally, like just then.. I almost fell off of my chair. I've come up with two or more (if I can think of more) reasons for these..

(1) Im not getting enough Iron in my diet.
(2) I am severly (sp?) dehydrated.
(3) Stress? Can stress make you get dizzy spells? I know it can make your immune system bad but im not sure what else it can do.

(1) Ok so im a vegetarian. I dont eat meat because a little while before I stopped it started to feel like I was biting into the animal and that it was still alive while I ate it. I know that sounds crazy right? Anyway, my mother hasnt been buying me enough good food for my diet to keep all my vitamin 'levels' up. Im thinking of making a shopping list and getting my mother to give me money to buy my own food untill I get a job and can afford it myself.
(2) I have been severly (sp?) dehydrated before, I almost passed out in the bathroom as I turned the shower on. I think it might have been the water that caused it. Im not sure, I have a habit of coming up with very strange theorys about pretty much anything. If you want to know some I can make a journal of them, but you would have to comment saying you wanted to read them, otherwise im not going to waste my time or knowledge.
(3) Yes I believe stress can cause your body and brain to do many strange things.

Comment? Anything at all, I'd just like to know what people think and that people are actually thinking about what I say.

How horrible.. I've resorted to pretty much begging. >.<
May 11th, 2009 at 06:32am