Pulling Stories: PLEASE READ IF YOU READ MY STORIES

I'm going to start pulling stories off of the site. Some of them I have no more ideas for, and therefore cannot continue. Some I know what's going to happen, but I can't work on them. Some I forgot that I even had.

Stories that are definitely off the site are:
November
American Idiot
If Life Ain't Just A Joke

Stories in danger of leaving:
A Whole New World
Forever and Always
1943

I don't know if some people are bothering to wonder about it, but I put Forever and Always on the danger list mainly because it's not doing as well as I'd hoped it would. I had a lot of positive feedback for the first story in the trilogy, M.I.A., and even more for the story before it, Forever In Your Hands. Very few people seem to like this one though, and I don't know why I'm losing subscribers when I post on it regularly and try my hardest to keep it interesting, I just don't know. It's not fair to people who actually like it and put effort into commenting it like Des and Aly, but seriously I feel like I'm wasting my time in writing it.

So there you have it. If I get comments wondering where they went, I'm only going to link you to this entry. The ones on the danger list I'm going to give another chapter, and if nothing improves, then they're off.

Road to Nowhere is still safe, so don't worry about that one.
May 12th, 2009 at 12:49am