My last year of High school has finally come to an end...

Isn't it strange how you spend six years of your life wishing to be out and rid of high school forever and then when the day finally comes you don't want to leave.

This last year of school has been the best ever and anyone who left before it was just silly. I've bonded with more people in the last year than I did in the other five before it, it's crazy.

My last day was on Wedensday the 13th and instead of having a 'muck up day' like 6th years normally do, where every sixth year distrupts the school as much as humanly possible, we got to have fun and games outside in the afternoon, all set up by one of the most hard-working guy in our year [no matter what my English teacher said] He put together and organised our year book and the day all by himself and helped make it the best year ever.

It was originally supposed to be compitions but it turned out to just getting as messy as you can. I wish I'd gotten messier but I didn't so our team lost for being the cleanest team out of the lot.

My confidence grew in the past year and I matured so much, and I am ready to move on. That, however, doesn't mean I want to. I want to stay on and all of us have one more year just to relive the fun and adventure as much as we can, even just be there with no classes, just mull around and socialise for one more year.

I'll miss everyone so much but I really hope that we meet again at some reunion soon or something.

It just goes to show, our parents are right, school days are the best days of our lives!

2009 6th year leavers, Arbroath High, Best Year EVER! Even the teachers think so!

xoxo
May 16th, 2009 at 01:46am