flyleaf!<3

If there is one band i kno that could put my whole life into one song that would be flyleaf! if the theres one band in the world that could make me go through another day of living in pain and being alone it would be flyleaf! looking back at my life without flyleaf i regret everything! i dont know how i lived without them but i did! and know that i have flyleaf i have a reason to live and go out in the world and live my life without feeling alone or having that nervous feeling like something bad is going to happen! Because of flyleaf they made life make sense and helped me get through some of the hardest times of my life! And to think all the crap that lacey has been through she is still alive and is in the band that is my life!! Thats what i always think when i feel like i dont think i can make it because Lacey(the singer) started doing drugs at the age of 10 and was being beaten by her mother everyday and she still made it through god!!! witch yes i am christian! my life has been changed so much because of them and I thank them for that! And everytime I listen to their music its there lyrics that really hit me they mean so much to me! they explain me and my life!
JUST WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW! THE MEANING IS SOO AMAZING SHE EXPLAINS IT IN THE VIDEO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMImzc7SfcI
May 21st, 2009 at 12:28am