There's only 8 1/2 days til summa!

Mood: Bored
Watching: A stupid health movie on Meth
Location: School, in room 1, Health

The whole school is counting down to summer. I'm excited. One thing I hate about school is, Everyone can read over your shoulder. And all the teachers can read what you type on Mibba. Thank god we get out of school in 2 weeks. I'm so tired of all the preppy, hollister wearing people that think they are better than everyone else. Not that I'm better than them, but they don't need to be putting everyone down all the time.

I have a new story I'm working on.... Beautiful, yet nobody has read it yet???? Whats with this? I'm such a procrastinator! I don't really want to work on my other story that I started a while ago. How I wish it was. Cuz nobody WANTS me to work on it. Nobody has asked me to continue it. And if nobody wants me to continue it, I won't. Same with my new story... If nobody likes it, then EFF IT!

My mom is officially on crack, Not RLY but she woke up this morning all weird! She walks out of her room and is laughing all the way to the bathroom. Then she comes out and says "Snow White and the seven Bubs" After she says it, she laughs so hard she cries.I'm like okay??? I was confused because usually she bites my head off in the morning. And I have an inside joke with my bestest buddy Patience. It goes like this.... Hubba lubba chubba lubby.... Don't ask... But then my mom says that and its WEIRD!!!
May 22nd, 2009 at 05:52pm