Rant o6 : Being "Emo" Is Wayyyyyy Over-Rated Now

I mean , I have absolutely nothing against anything emo , but the whole emo fashion is getting way too mainstream and crappy-ish .

Example : wayy too many people have skinny jeans and studded belts . People wear band tee shirt and don't even like the band they have across their chest . AND DON'T GET ME FUCKIN STARTED ON THIS MO HAUK SHIT CAUSE I HAVE JUST ABOUT HAD IT WITH EVER DUDE GETTING A MOHAUK/PUSH UP HAUK . People wear their hair over their eyes and swooped , stripes and rainbow patterns and hearts and and chains and stripes and lightning bolts and converse and skater shoes and brightly dyed hair and emo cuts and AUGH! Plus TV shows like Daisy of Love and Rock of Love and blehshit (( BTW , Sinister from Daisy of Love is a HULK . ME-OW ))

Now , theses things are nice . Super nice . But it's starting to be more of a mainstream thing and will wear out the style completely until it goes underground in the fashion vault for another 2o years or so .

SO , I decree that people chill out with the punk/emo/rock look . Or something . Idk , this is a rant after all .

And FML (( Fuck my Life)) is over-the-fuck-rated .

IF YOU THINK YOUR LIFE SUCKS GO TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND LIVE WITH A FAMILY THEIR ! HOW ABOUT LIVING WITH A FAMILY WHO'S HOME WAS DESTROYED AND LOVED ONES DIES IN A NATURAL DISASTER OR SOME SHIT . JUST BECAUSE YOUR BOY/GIRL FRIEND BROKE UP WITH YOU OR YOU DIDN'T GET A CAR LIKE YOUR PARENTS TOLD YOU OR SOMEONE CALLED YOU A UGLY FAT PIECE OF SHIT THAT SHOULD BURN IN HELL DOESN'T MEAN ITS TRUE !!!

People say stuff all the time about you , get over it . Lost a friend ? So sorry , get a new one . If you waste your life thinking on thoughts or words someone told you then you are doing what they wanted you to do ; hating yourself and your life . This is called a HATER . They hate on people who are happy with life and want you to parish in the ashes along with them . Plus , your in high school ; few more years to go , your outta there and will never see their cowass of a face anymore ! hooray !

So chin up ; back straight ; walk saucy and slap a few hoes and heifers along the way .
May 25th, 2009 at 12:16am