Job

Okay, so I've been looking for a job for about a year now and with absoulte no luck. I mean I know the ecomony is bad, but sersouily? A few of my other friends are looking for jobs too and it seems like they have no problem finding one so why can't I? Yes I go and fill out apps and yes I call them. Yet, everytime they say their hiring manger is not there. It's amazing that even my husband found a job (A crapy one, but one nonetheless) and not me. Wth am I doing worng that I can't get one? How the hell am I suppose to get anywhere without one? Though I'll be in collage in the fall (No idea how I'm going to pay for it) and I'm starting voulntree work at the start of June I still doubt I will ever find a damn job. I mean come on... Mr. President, why are things getting worse when you promised change? (No I did not vote for Obama. Fancy speeches yet horrible actions and yes I hate our president worse than Bush. Which btw peoples stop bleaming him for everything. He took the tight step in defending our country. The real people you should bleame is congress, they have the power.) I'm so sick of the computer and phone being pratically my life. I WANT AND NEED A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 25th, 2009 at 01:46pm