Dysfunctional Family

My parents are constantly arguing about moving or who started it or even what their going to do in the next year or so. My eldest sister is lazy and doesn't do anything. She isn't helping at all and is just getting in the way. My second eldest is too busy to notice these things. My third eldest has run away from home to go live with her fiance and is now pregnat. I want to fix my family...please help me? is there a way? or is it all just over?

My dad emotionally abuses me (I know it could get worse, i'm glad he doesn't phsyically abuse me)

My mom doesn't want to do anything anymore and that's what partly starts most of the arguments

My eldest sister sits around all day and does nothing unless she works. She's in the way and I can't wait to move away from her

My second eldest has one baby and a husband whose in the army. She tries to make life worth it but it isn't working.

My third eldest fell in love, ran away, is pregnant with her fiance's baby, and isn't coming back..she traded me in after four years for love and that hurts but I can't tell her that or she'll freak out.

Then there's me. I'm a unhappy loner with no one to look up to. I used to smile but now nothing much is worth it. I smile when I am with my girlfriend and when my friends are around but their online. I don't talk to people because I can't. I'm scared of people...I'm scared to touch them, look at them, talk to them face to face, I'm a hermit.

We all need help and I don't think waiting and letting time pass by is going to do anything. I'm wasting my life away and it kills me more every time I open my eyes in the morning.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm complaining, I know it could be worse. I guess i just thought I would post a Journal that way you could leave your comments and try to help me/tell me about your family's problems.
May 27th, 2009 at 05:58pm